Sunday 30 October 2011

easy halloween crafts - mummy jars and milk jug ghosts


We have just had half term school holidays here and we have been having great fun with some easy Halloween crafts to do with the kids - mummy jars and ghost milk jug lanterns. I have put together a simple tutorial if you want to make some quick and easy Halloween crafts.



Take an old jar and wash it out thoroughly. Draw 2 eyes on paper and stick onto the jar (or stick on googly eyes but I had none so I had to improvise).




Take a length of crepe bandage and blob on some PVA glue. Wrap around the jar, pop in a tea light and you're done. Easy peasy!



The next one is even easier - turn an empty milk jug into a ghost like lantern.



You need an empty milk container, sharp knife, black marker pen, battery operated tea light.



Wash out the container and remove the label. Use the sharp knife to cut out a square out of the back of the container.



Draw on a spooky ghost face with the black marker. Pop in a battery operated tea light and that's it! I told you it was easy. My six year old loved doing these with me and we made loads.

I hope you have a great Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...