Wednesday 15 August 2012

I'm still here!


Just a quick message to say hello & that I'm still here! I hope you're all having a good summer. There's been lots of tv watching here lately - we have all been glued to the Olympics. So proud of Team GB and for London hosting a fabulous games.


I've been doing something quite shocking lately. Running. Yes, you heard right, I've been doing actual exercise. I've found out its actually quite fun if you stick at it. I may be the slowest runner in town but who cares? I've even entered a half marathon in October. Madness, I tell you!



I'll leave you with a gratuitous photo which I took on my iPhone whilst out on a run. I needed evidence that the sun was shining and the rain had actually stopped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...