Thursday 20 October 2011

easy halloween craft turorial



Halloween is just around the corner and I thought I'd show you my easy peasy Halloween craft tutorial.  Tonight we have the delight of the school Hallween disco and I have made these little ghost lollipops to take along. I like Halloween crafty makes like these to be easy and quick!




Step 1. You need lollies, tissues, elastic bands, scissors, a Sharpie and modelling clay.



Step 2: Place 2 tissues at an angle and place your lolly in the centre.  Pull up the sides of the tissue to wrap around the lolly and secure with an elastic band.


Step 3: Draw on a spooky face with a Sharpie.


Step 4: Place modelling clay onto a tray and cover with paper tissues. Stand the ghost lollies in the clay and you're done! You could also poke holes into a cardboard box and stand the lollies in that if you prefer.


Let me know if you make some ghost lollies! Mine all sold out at the school disco tonight. Just adding to that sugar rush!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...