Tuesday 8 November 2011

upcoming christmas events


I can finally confirm which events I will be attending on the run up to Christmas. I'm inundated with orders from the website and Facebook, not to mention a big shop order which I've just completed. All of this means that I have scaled back on the larger events and I'm concentrating on smaller fairs.


The first event is a fab vintage fair which is being held in the Plas Hyfryd Hotel, Narberth on 19th November. Free entry, doors open at 10am.




1st December Portfield school, Haverfordwest, Christmas Fair. 6 – 8pm.


2nd December Tavernspite school Christmas Fair. 3 – 6pm.


10th December Christmas Market, Oriel Y Parc, St David’s. 10am to 5pm.  More details on their  website




Lots of Christmas goodies will be on offer. Stockings, felt tree decorations, wooden decorations and my super 'Doodle Decorations'.
Hope to see some of you there. If you read my blog, please say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...