Monday 31 December 2012

happy new year!




As we approach the end of 2012, how was it for you? Mine has had its share of highs and lows. I achieved things I never would have thought possible, including a 10k race and a half marathon!


That's me in the blue top at the front of the photo! During this year I managed to lose some weight and have kept it off.


In September we watched the amazing competitors in the Ironman event. My husband has almost decided to do it next year. I just need to keep nagging encouraging him to enter ;-)




Another thing wich I managed to do this year was to finally get to see The Killers in concert. They were everything I had hoped for, amazing!



I managed to find time to make some fab things this year. I have lots of ideas for new projects for next year. So many things on my 'must try this' list for 2013! Also, I made some fab new crafty friends this year. Even better some of them ran too so we'd chat about Etsy shops etc whilst out on our runs.

2012 also threw me a few curveballs which were testing to deal with. Hopefully they taught me a few lessons on the way and I'm a better person for it.

I hope 2013 is good to you. Let's raise a glass to whatever it may hold!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...