Tuesday 6 July 2010

Facebook page - I think!


I set up a business page on Facebook a little while ago but noticed that it wasn't appearing when I tried to Google it. I couldn't even work out what the URL of the page was! So after a bit of digging around I found an online tutorial and have now created a link which goes directly to my page (I hope!).
So now you can type in the above link and find me on there. Please pop by and say hi. I have already had one giveaway and I'll be hosting another one when I get to 150 fans.
Woo hoo!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, thanks for visiting my blog and it's great to find yours. I love the old Lloyd Loom style chair in your earlier post, can't wait to see it when it's finished.
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for popping by to say hi, Ann. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...