Sunday 1 May 2011

*cough cough*


Oh dear, I kind of disappeared there didn't I? I kind of lost my confidence and had a bit of blogfright. The longer you leave it, the harder it is to come back, don't you think? I did think of starting again somewhere else but decided to give it another try. Let's see if I can keep up the posts a bit more this time, eh?










Well, what has happened in the last 10 months? I attended some craft fairs with my nellie dean stock (some good, some not so good), a holiday from hell (Malta, argh!), Christmas came and went, a few birthdays in the family and my husband completed his first triathalon! I find it amazing how much you learn by doing different events and fairs. I have worked hard to make my stall look appealing and have been adding various bits and bobs over the months. I now have some lovely vintage French apple crates, a seed tray, old china bowl (50p in an eco shop, bargain!) and a shabby chic style tailor's dummy which is covered in a rose pattern.






My website finally went live http://www.nellie-dean.com/ after many hours of hard work and I have many more hours to put in to finish it off! I expect that I will be tweaking and adding to it for some time yet. I also opened a Folksy shop http://www.folksy.com/shops/NellieDean and even managed a sale! woo hoo! I have lots more items to add to that too but I'll get there eventually. Oh and I'm on Twitter too @Nellie_Dean. No wonder I have a hard time keeping on top of making things and housework with all this online and social media stuff to keep on top of.


Right, the Sunday roast won't cook itself so I'll have to pop back soon with more news.


Toodleloo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...